I'm developing this very old site at the moment and updating its old content.
Please use ECUFix to purchase goods from me.
Want to disassemble a Bosch ME7.5 ECU? Get some pointers here.
Plea:- If you've disassembled a Bosch EDC16 and can give me some help, please get in touch with me.
The index can be found here. However, more specifically:
- Behringer DJX700 Sensitive Microphone Modifications
- - Hook up your Laptop to your Lotus or GM-based Engine Management Computer (ECU) with . Read all about the project here
- Using a Siemens C166 Processor? Find out about my Bootstrap Loader and other things I've done with this processorhere
- A little something I did for MacDonald's here
- Someone wanted to transmit high-energy sound pulses down a pipe and analyse the echoes. This needed a very high-speed, PCI based data acquisition card designing. Read about my headache here
Here is some stuff on cars:
- Read about my Audi S4 2.7 Bi-Turbo
- Read about the Audi 100 S4 I used to own here
- Read about the Lotus Esprit GT3 I used to own here
- Norfolk Police's Lotus Esprit here
Impreza Ice Skating - What's this about playing on thin ice?
Check out a few of my favourite links!
- ECUFix - The best site to get all of your diagnostic hardware!
- IDA Pro - The very best disassembler in the world.
- Media Portal - My current media centre software. One of the best, including support for DVB users. A totally free media PC software for your television entertainment centre!
- Toms Hardware - A particular favourite of mine, essential for guys who like the latest hardware and IT in their PCs, homes or workplaces.
- OTSDJ - The most stable DJ/Radio software out there. However, stability comes at a price... not many updates!
- The Register - UK based PC/IT news. Regularly updated throughout the day and with some wicked humour too!
- Goose Green Farm - Want a nice place to stay in Cheshire? Great value for money
About Andy Whittaker (Only if you're interested)